Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jiker Reunion @ Cake Shop 12.28.07

Photobucket
Jiker 1991-1998
Photobucket
I got a call from Shane at 12pm Friday
to tell me "I think we are going to do this tonight,
Start making some calls"
Photobucket
At 5 pm we met at the Cake Shop
and tried to remember the songs,
we finally had to listen to the CD
and we figured we had 9 soild jams
to rock out on
Photobucket
We practice for a little over and hour
and a half
Photobucket
Then we texed everyone we knew that after
6 years (our last reunion) we were going to play
Photobucket
We banged though 9 songs in about 24 minutes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mike Henry was 16 when he joined the band
in 1994
Photobucket
Nothing beats the back up vocals of Bodes
Photobucket
I was afraid I was going to forget all
the songs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think it might have been epic
Photobucket
I finally got my groove back
Stella style, I got a foot cramp from
jumping, I'm old
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flanders reverted back to the age
of 22
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry for the late notice, but good news
Jake said that a guy is working on a time
machine.
See maybe 10 years from now,
Your pals Jiker
**PHOTOS BY TIMMY STANTON
*Fact: Timmy was a member of Jiker
and once help fill out a 3 peice horn section.

No comments: